My Dad, the best man I ever knew, died two years ago.
Every day I’m proud and amazed at how Dad lived his life. The world needs more people like him.
Here are some of the things I liked best about my Dad…
- He never lost his temper.
- He treated everyone with respect.
- He smiled a lot.
- He was very intelligent.
- He never argued with my Mom (and vice versa).
- He had the best work ethic in the country.
- He did not judge people.
- He never used profanity or violence.
- He had a great sense of humor and was an excellent impersonator.
- He was a gentle man.