Saw all of my family this weekend in Farley. Lots of activities…
- Graduation party for two of my nephews on Friday night.
- Baby shower for my niece on Saturday afternoon.
- Farley Tournament championship on Saturday night, followed by the awards ceremony. Our family sponsored the Leon Kramer MVP award, which was given to Chris Briggs of Key West. A few of us Kramers talked to Chris after he won the award. Nice kid.
- An impromptu get-together at Mom’s house after the awards ceremony. A few of my aunts and uncles and cousins were at the park and came to the house, too.
- Went to the cemetery on Sunday to drop off a few decorations at Dad’s gravesite.
A very memorable weekend. Really enjoyed seeing everyone.